Serving size: Approximately 1 ½ cups
Prep time: 5 minutes
Total time: 10 minutes
- 1 garlic clove, smashed
- 1 can white beans, thoroughly rinsed
- 2 cups frozen spinach (do not cook, keep frozen)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp good quality balsamic vinegar
- salt, pepper
1. In a food processor, pulse garlic, then add in white beans, frozen spinach.
2. Process and slowly drizzle in olive oil until smooth.
3. Continue to pulse and add in balsamic.
4. Season with salt and pepper. Serve with crackers.
To print this recipe, click here.