- 1 bunch kale, washed
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees
- Remove the middle stem of the kale. Rip into even (or as even as you can get…) pieces.
- Add 1 tbsp of balsamic vinegar to a bowl. Slowly stream in olive oil whisking ferociously until blended (emulsified). Add in other tablespoon of vinegar and whisk with remaining oil. Add pinch of salt and pepper.
- Toss kale in dressing
- Place a piece of parchment down on a baking sheet. Assemble “chips” so that no piece overlaps with another.
- Bake for 15 minutes, then flip.
- Bake for another 5 minutes.